- Coloring Group. Dianne Richardson. Fridays, 1:30-3pm. Adult coloring is a relaxing and fun activity for calming one’s mind. It also enhances listening by keeping the creative part of the brain busy while leaving the language part of the brain free. By focusing on mindful coloring your thoughts become uncluttered, allowing more valuable thoughts to emerge. How can coloring brighten your life? Join and find out! A variety of materials will be provided for free, but you can also bring your own.
- Crafters Group. Joan Barrett. Wednesdays 12-2. Group meets to sew and craft together for good causes. Bring your own projects too!
- Memory Café. Lisbeth Dodd. 2nd Saturdays, 10-11:30am. A social gathering where people experiencing memory loss and their care partners come together to connect and support one another. Click here for more information.
- Rainbow Umbrella of Central Vermont. LGBT community. Sponsored by Pride Center of Vermont. For info, call 860-7812.
- Swingin’ Over Sixty Band. Tuesdays, 10:30am-12pm. Come play or dance.
- Trash Tramps. Tuesdays, 2pm. Meet at MSAC and then tramp around Montpelier picking up trash as we go! Bring gloves. Bags provided. All welcome!
- Ukulele Group. Bob Barrett. Thursdays, 6-8pm. A multigenerational group gathers to play together.
- Walks with Joan. Joan Barrett. Tuesdays, 9:45-10:45am. Healthy exercise and conversation as we walk around Montpelier. Call 223-2518 to confirm before coming
- Photography Club. Linda Hogan. Thursdays, 12-1pm. Pack a brown bag lunch, bring your images as prints or on a flash drive and meet some of our many community photographers. Share your work, thoughts, successes and questions. A great chance to get and give some feedback on your work and see what others are doing at the lunch hour. All are welcome!